  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:48 AM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Mysterio Please add to the CLS :(

I am sad to say that we lost sweet little Mysterio.He and his sister
melina came into us about 3 weeks ago.The man that rescued him found him
on his front porch almost dead.Then he brought him and Melina into Dr.
Jen and she helped him through and he became the most beautiful fluffy
black baby boy.We were working real hard getting them to trust us and he
was just finally starting to purr when we held him.I will have to give
his beautiful sister extra loving now that her brother is gone.Thank you
all so much for being here for me.
Sherry

  _____

Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsear
ch/category.php?category=shopping>
Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and
cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that
may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax
advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written
to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP)
of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based
on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.