I am so sorry for you, Melina and Mysterio. I am glad he knew love in his final
weeks.
Laurie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:47 AM
  Subject: Mysterio Please add to the CLS :(

  I am sad to say that we lost sweet little Mysterio.He and his sister melina
came into us about 3 weeks ago.The man that rescued him found him on his front
porch almost dead.Then he brought him and Melina into Dr. Jen and she helped
him through and he became the most beautiful fluffy black baby boy.We were
working real hard getting them to trust us and he was just finally starting to
purr when we held him.I will have to give his beautiful sister extra loving now
that her brother is gone.Thank you all so much for being here for me.
  Sherry