If you search the Canadian list, you might find a vet near you.

BooBoo might surprise you. We're all rooting for him.

Jane

On Feb 13, 2008, at 7:17 PM, Lynne wrote:

Well that certainly picks up my spirits. I swear some of these vets, like doctors, have a set of numbers they use to label everyone or every cat in this case.
Lynne
----- Original Message -----
From: Pat Kachur
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: CLS

Lynne - the vet (NOT my regular one) who I took Mandy to when I first got her to have her tested told me that leukemia positive cats live only about 6 months after diagnosis. Well, Mandy is 6+ years old and who knows how long she has had the virus. I've had her for more than six months myself--and she is thriving.

When I saw my regular vet, he said the other vet was "nuts."