From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 11:21 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: CLS

   Hello everyone I haven't posted in a while ,but I have been reading
everyday so I can keep up with what is happening .  I just have to say
that when I was a child I had a neighbor who had a calico girl who lived
to be 30 years old. She was blind and deaf but till the day she died
everyday she would follow him out to check the mail box on the curb .
She was a celebrity around here and people would bring there children to
see her. Her owner died two weeks after she past. He was 86 years old. I
believe he died of a broken heart.
   I have to tell the new members (the older ones know my story) that I
had one boy felv+ who lived  18 yrs and one girl felv+ 17 years. I've
been very lucky to have several live to there teens, But I've also lost
many young ones to this terrible illness.
   Recently I took my 15 year old boy Dooley to a new vet for some
dental work . He had been diagnosed with felv when he was 3 years old.
Well Dooley is now testing negative . Sometime over the years he threw
off the virus. I was shocked and so happy . I was afraid to tell anyone
until now I thought maybe something was wrong with the test.  So I asked
another vet friend of mine to test him again and was told he is
negative.
   Never give up hope , enjoy everyday you have with your babies. They
may out live you.

Sheila in SC

________________________________

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL
Music takes you there.
<http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565>

be privileged.
received this