  From: Rosenfeldt, Diane
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 4:15 PM
  Subject: RE: the good stories

  I'm glad your vet is flexible and willing to help.  If BooBoo's snifflies can
get cleared up, I know his appetite will improve.  They don't want stuff they
can't smell.  Have you tried heating his food so it's stinkier?  You may run
out of the kitchen gagging, but he'll think it's great.  As I'm sure you know,
making sure kitties keep eating, no matter what their FeLV status, is
paramount.  We've been through 3 separate instances of fatty liver disease,
which is the end result of insufficient eating, and I can tell you we are
ever-vigilant to make sure everybody is eating.

  Diane R.