Your vet sounds a goodie, Lynne. We're all pulling for BooBoo and you.
Keep us posted when you have a moment. Kerry

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 2:53 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: the good stories

Thank you all for sharing these uplifting stories.  I'm tempted to print
them out and show to my vet.  I called his office this morning and asked
the assistant if I could possibly fax a list of questions and
suggestions regarding BooBoo's care and then come in to talk to him.
Well he called me back at work and thanked me for doing that and even
mentioned how "intelligent" and "informed" I was.  I told him I had been
doing a lot of reading and all these suggestions came from this group.
I thought he might laugh at it but he was very impressed.  He is totally
in agreement about the course of Doxycycline and said tonight we'd sit
down and discuss the use of Interferon.  I know it is going to cost us a
fortune, everything does over here, but just by chance my dad gave me a
thousand dollars for my birthday so that will certainly help.  He did
mention that they do transfuse animals but the same problem would
surface in time and it can be dangerous anyway.  Not even going to
consider that one.

So that's where we stand.  He needs to be checked tonight for his
breathing and runny nose and come up with some way to get him to eat
more.  Nothing I've offered him seems to meet his approval.

Talk to you all later.
Lynne
Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and
cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that
may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax
advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written
to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP)
of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based
on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.