  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 3:22 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: the good stories

Diane, my husband slightly warms his food since it's kept in the fridge.
I know how important it is for him to eat.  I've warned him he'll have a
feeding tube put in if he doesn't smarten up.  To make it worse, he only
wants my husband or "Mister" to feed him.  Boo and I will be sitting on
the bed and if he hears one sound downstairs he stands, does his strange
little meow and waits for Bob to come up.  He wants food but then won't
eat it.  Maybe the vet has some experience with picky cats.

Lynne