  From: Caroline Kaufmann
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:41 PM
  Subject: RE: Boo's vet adventure

  Plus, since she's a kitten, she needs to be retested in 6 months anyway b/c
of the false positives and the possible throwing of the virus!!!!  I feel like
terror/sadness/decision-making needs to definitely be reserved (for later if
need be) when it's a kitten that tests Felv+...there is always hope when it's a
kitten.
  caroline