Also, our vet recommended against warming food in microwave as it changes
consistency and smell of it. Vet suggested I mix food with warm (or hot) water
to bring it to room temp.
  From: Lynne
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:07 PM
  Subject: Re: the good stories

  OK, gonna get some yogurt.
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Marylyn
    To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
    Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 7:02 PM

    Have his throat and teeth checked.  And try a good, organic yogurt....full
fat, plain.  Dixie had some gum/teeth issues that have cleared up.the doxy
should help if that is an issue.

    On Feb 14, 2008, at 3:22 PM, Lynne wrote:

      Diane, my husband slightly warms his food since it's kept in the fridge.
I know how important it is for him to eat.  I've warned him he'll have a
feeding tube put in if he doesn't smarten up.  To make it worse, he only wants
my husband or "Mister" to feed him.  Boo and I will be sitting on the bed and
if he hears one sound downstairs he stands, does his strange little meow and
waits for Bob to come up.  He wants food but then won't eat it.  Maybe the vet
has some experience with picky cats.

      Lynne