What a fabulous idea Jane! I'll do the same for my vet. I think he'd
appreciate that. Thanks for the idea! Kerryx

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jane Lyons
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 7:06 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: for Lynne - good stories

I've just printed out a bunch of copies of "the good stories". I'm going
give them to my vet when I stop in to get DMG tomorrow. Vets should
have hopeful stories to share with clients who were as devastated as we
all were.

Thanks again, Kerry. It was so good of you to put these together.
Jane