Sure you can.  Just google for the details.
On Feb 15, 2008, at 11:34 AM, Kelley Saveika wrote:

I wonder if you could get sheep or goat's milk and make your own
yogurt.  I had a yogurt maker at one time but donated it.  It seemed
easy enough to make though, I just had no reason to make any.

On 2/15/08, Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If he doesn't eat it immediately let it warm (naturally) to room temperature then put a small amount on a paw...don't force it into his mouth. Dixie prefers sheep or goat yogurt but it is difficult to get here. I don't know
what options you have.

On Feb 14, 2008, at 6:07 PM, Lynne wrote:

OK, gonna get some yogurt.
----- Original Message -----
From: Marylyn
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: the good stories

Have his throat and teeth checked. And try a good, organic yogurt....full fat, plain. Dixie had some gum/teeth issues that have cleared up.the doxy
should help if that is an issue.

On Feb 14, 2008, at 3:22 PM, Lynne wrote:

Diane, my husband slightly warms his food since it's kept in the fridge. I know how important it is for him to eat. I've warned him he'll have a feeding tube put in if he doesn't smarten up. To make it worse, he only wants my husband or "Mister" to feed him. Boo and I will be sitting on the bed and if he hears one sound downstairs he stands, does his strange little meow and waits for Bob to come up. He wants food but then won't eat it.
Maybe the vet has some experience with picky cats.

Lynne