  From: laurieskatz
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:18 AM
  Subject: Re: Boo & medicine

  Hi. We give interferon by mouth. It has no taste is not a problem to give.
Maybe what you are giving is different. There are 2 kinds, I think. One is for
humans (diluted) and one for cats (expensive). We give the human one.

  The doxy tastes terrible. Can you chase it with a small amount of water by
syringe (have it ready to go) and/or offer a little canned food to get rid of
the taste?

  BooBoo is a character. What a funny boy SO full of personality!