  From: Lynne
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:39 AM
  Subject: Re: Boo & medicine

  The interferon the vet is having us give BooBoo is the diluted one.
According to him, in our instance anyway, the liquid will be better for him.
It's gonna cost 181.00 but the vet said this will be enough to last his
lifetime.  I don't think any of tus believe BooBoo has a lot of years left in
him.  He will be on one subcutaneous shot daily for a week, off a week and on
again.  It really is just a pick under the skin but still I'm sure it won't be
pleasant.  I may just opt for taking him to the vet daily because he is so good
at these things.  As for the doxy, it's in a chicken flavored oil but I'm
betting there's an aftertaste to it.  I'm attempting to give it to him after I
know he's eaten something so it won't be so hard on his stomach.

  I went to a pet food store today and the woman loaded me up with holistic all
natural food samples for him.  It has no filler stuff in it and hopefully he
will find one he loves.  I also picked up some goat's milk for him hoping he
will drink a bit for fluid.  He doesn't drink much water if any.  If he won't
drink it I'll just use it to make soap with.  I have a small on the side
business of soap making.  I'll keep on trying til I find this boy something not
only that he loves but is good for him.  He's just so darn cute.

  Lynne