Two weeks Laurie.  I picked up some yogurt so I'll try offering him some of
that.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: laurieskatz
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 9:14 AM
  Subject: Re: diarrhea

  Could be the different foods, too. Or stress. Or a combination of factors.
  The probiotics or yogurt mentioned might help with this.
  I recall that Midas the kitten had diarrhea until we got him off all his
meds.
  I am sorry to hear BooBoo has this to contend with, too.
  How many days go you have to give the doxy?