Lynne, the water chaser will help get rid of the bad taste.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: Re:info about doxycycline

Thanks Laurie.  The vet said not to be concerned about the diarrhea he's
having at the moment.  If he were vomiting that would be cause for concern.
I squirt 1ml down his throat twice a day.  He just hates being forced to do
something.  I am trying to time the dosing so he has food in his stomach so
it isn't so hard on him.

Lynne