  From: Sue & Frank Koren
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 5:10 PM
  Subject: Re: + & - cats together

  Dorothy,
  Thank you for telling about Armond.  I guess that answers my question - they
can be infected even with the vaccination.  That is too much risk for me and my
original cats.  If one of them got sick I would feel horrible!
   I don't want to get another FeLV+ cat, it seems like that would just double
the trouble, and both of them in this small room.  The best I can do is make
this as   a place as possible for him.  I already have one of those donuts with
a ball inside, a soft square he can hide in and various other cat toys.  I
think I will replace the chair by the window with a cat condo.  Any suggestions
for making room sweet room a fun place for Buzz to be?  The floor is carpeted,
so things that roll across the floor don't work.
  Sue