Lynn, we had to give doxy to one of our cats last
year.  It can be compounded by a pharmacy to taste
better.  It's not cheap, and there is a short shelf
life.  Might be worth a try.

I feel what you are going through.  My thoughts are
with you.

Dede

--- Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you Laurie.  I needed to hear that.
> Lynne

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.