Jane that reminds me of when I had to give Maizee her big capsule full of meds
everyday.We ended up having a routine.After she swallowed the pill for me I
gave her a couple of finger dips of cool whip.She loved the stuff.When she saw
me take out the bowl she would lick her chops.I miss that baby girl.

Jane Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Lynne  Maybe you can give him something
(if there is something) that he loves right after the dose. It would help him
with
  the aftertaste. Can your husband help you when dosing him? When we had to
dose MeMe it helped if one of us held her
  and petted her while the other opened her mouth and squirted it in.
  I can hear how discouraged you are.  I just want you to know that almost a
year ago I brought MeMe home with
  a terrible upper respiratory, swollen gums, swollen lymph nodes, giardia and
diarrhea. As I am typing this she is
  flying around the dining room, terrorizing two Scotties who cannot keep up
with her.
  I know that BooBoo is on his own path, and that comparisons cannot be made.
It is an emotional roller coaster,
  but sometimes things can level off.
  We're thinking of you, knowing how difficult this is.
  Jane