  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 8:47 PM
  Subject: Cluster prayers needed

  Was not sure what to call it,but several of our babies are under the weather
and need good thoughts and prayers.
  Melina is at the clinic with mouth ulcers
  Orion is having mouth issues
  Finlay not well
  Demetri not well
  Gustav under the weather.
  The first 3 are at the clinic and I get so worried when they go there,just
never know what will happen.Sweet little Melina has just totally stole my heart
and I really missed seeing her tonig ht.I was late getting there because of the
crappy weather and just missed her. :(
  Any prayers and good wishes are greatly needed.Thank you all so much
  Sherry