Lynn, I am following each post.  my prayers go out to
all of you.  The cat I had fluid removed from his
chest...he never did that well.  It has got to be a
good sign that he is so active.

Dede

--- Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, BooBoo is still with us for the time being
> anyway.  My husband took him in this morning with
> the instructions to help him, not destroy him so the
> vet removed 16 ml of fluid from his chest and sent
> him home with a prescription for Lasix.  Bob said he
> saw his xray and his organs were obscured by the
> fluid.  The vet said we'd know better by the end of
> the week how well it is working.  He's also
> scheduled to go back next Tuesday for further
> aspiration if it is necessary.  The vet told my
> husband he knew I didn't want to let him go but told
> Bob he was at the end stage.  Bob tells me BooBoo
> has filled the litter box with pee this afternoon
> after the dose of Lasix so I'm hopeful and his
> breathing has definitely improved.  When they got
> home Bob took him up to bed, came downstairs and
> there was BooBoo following behind.  He then tore
> into the stairs before boinging up to bed.  This
> from a little guy who was at death's door early this
> morning.  The vet is going to get back to us with
> the analysis of the fluid.  I don't know what
> difference that will make.  My boss is away tomorrow
> so I am taking the day off to spend with my "boys".
> I don't want to become too optimistic but today is
> definitely better than yesterday.
>
> Lynne

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

Be a better friend, newshound, and