Why doesn't Karen come onto the list and share Factor One?
I think there are rules that prevent soliciting products on a list such as this.
We are all vulnerable, and subject to wishful thinking.
I hope that Factor One is a remedy, but I think that it should be made available
to the list, and to our vets. This list should be transparent. (IMHO)
Jane