________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 11:14 AM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Finlay Please add to the CLS :(

THis is a heartbreaker,I fell for this fluffy black boy the second I saw
him.He had a bit of a cattitude towards other cats but he loved
people.He even swatted me a few times.But all it took was a look at that
sweet fuzzy face to forgve him.I understood that he had a short hard
life.But plenty of love for the last few months.Thanks for your good
wishes and keep the others im your prayers.
Sherry

________________________________

Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsear
ch/category.php?category=shopping>
Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and
cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that
may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax
advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written
to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP)
of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based
on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.