If you were a loser those lovely four-legged friends of yours wouldn't love you. You may be computer-challenged like a lot of us but not a loser.
On Feb 22, 2008, at 4:54 PM, MacKenzie, Kerry N. wrote:

Dorothy---your email arrived in my inbox ok!
And yes, it's much more the norm to reply to the group, not the individual. What about if you try changing your setting to no digest, so the emails arrive individually? You *should* be able to do exactly as you describe--that's how it usually works. No, you're NOT a loser!
Kerry M. (have to log off now for weekend---good luck.)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ] On Behalf Of Dorothy Noble
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 4:44 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: need help with posting

Can someone help me figure out how to reply to an email or post a new one? Mine never show in the daily digest I get - and if I go to the site, I can pull them up through the archives. But, I would really like to be able to reply directly to the topic on the site and not necessarily email the writer directly. (Am I just a total loser who can't get the hang of this?)

I am very interested in what all of you have to say - I am the proud friend of 2 FeLV kitties and I would like to have a group to connect with.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.