I am Glad he is doing better. The FHV is a chronic conditions that flares up
when a cat is stressed. A cat with FELV is less able to fight the virus off.
Junior has had this latest URI since summer. Yes he snorts, sometimes coughs
after purring. He still eats well and is of good weight. I always panic over
any new symptom. I need to stp doing that. Give BooBoo lots of love.

Sally