  From: Marylyn
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 3:06 PM
  Subject: Re: coughing

  Try spraying Rescue Remedy or Cat Nap around him a few minutes before you
pill him.  Check with a holistic vet if you are having trouble with the status
quo.  Basically, ask yourself what you have to gain and what you have to lose.
  It is an awful situation.  Been there.  Done that.  With various critters and
various physical problems.  I would never give up the total pleasure of their
company and the wisdom of their teachings........in spite of the frustration
and pain and all the other emotions..........each friend taught me and gave me
so much.  Here is where I get too emotional.