I would believe that in most states, the minute you
take money for something, and verify it is healthy or
it works, you are committed to be truthful about it.
If not, it seems like fraud.

One thing is for sure, Boo would have never gotten the
care you have given him had he stayed there.  Even
with a shorter life, it is better to know love and
have quality in your existence.

You are fortunate that Boo does so well after the
aspirations.  My soul mate, Smokey died from cancer,
and each time we did the aspiration, he'd get a bit
worse...plus he wasn't eating.  It must make you feel
great to see him eating so well.

All the best,
Dede

http://www.castawaycritters.org/info/display?PageID=153
> > > for information on Spay/Neuter in Mid-Central PA
> > >   Visit http://www.alleycat.org for information
> on
> > > humane control of the feral and stray cat
> population
> > >   Visit http://www.cpaa.info for information on
> > > life-saving programs and organizations in
> > > Mid-Central PA

> --
> > >     From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >     To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> > >     Subject: new hope for Boo
> > >     Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:17:18 -0500
> > >

> > >     Well, after bawling a lot last night and
> > > conferring with my husband while at work today I
> > > faxed off another letter to my vet letting him
> know
> > > that Bob and I would try any treatment that may
> > > possibly give BooBoo more time on this earth
> with us
> > > and I made a couple suggestions.  To my surprise
> he
> > > told me I could pick the interferon up tomorrow
> at
> > > the pharmacy I deal with and he would start the
> > > injections Saturday.  The other vet said it
> would do

=== message truncated ===

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.