Be careful opening windows.  Cats can push the screens right out and escape!

  tonya

Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Try bird feeders near the window and a window perch.  Cats can bat balls and
toys even on carpet.  A nice box to hide in would be great.  I had two cats who
loved the Catnip (I think that is the title) tape (birds, squirrels etc) even
though they had a 12x6x6 covered kennel with 24/7 access.  Lots of personal
time with you too.....maybe a tv or radio to listen to part of the time (not
all of the time--it becomes noise then).  Dixie has three pans (goat food size
rubber pans) on dollies with grass and capnip growing in them.  She can get
into the pans and roll in the grass and catnip and have a ball (she has three
because she wears them down and they need time to refresh).  A warm place to
snuggle, maybe with a snuggle safe.

  Ideas.....take what works for you and for Amond.