Lynn

You are so wonderful to have given BooBoo kindness that he would have never
known at the hands of his previous owner. He gift to you was unconditional
love. For the short time you had him he was touched your life forever. He is
now whole and free of pain with all our angels at the Rainbows bridge.

Hugs

Sally

Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and  Spike
 Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign
up.