  From: Sue & Frank Koren
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 8:19 PM
  Subject: Re: BooBoo left us

  For BooBoo:

  All alone I plaintively cry in the night

  The ones who own me don't care about me

  My coat is all matted my fur filled with fleas

  I don't fell so well, but can't give up my fight

  A gentle hand reaches to caress me with love

  Won't you keep me and hold me and make me your own,

  I know that with you I won't be alone.

  Won't someone just love me before I must go

  Now I am yours, thank god up above

  I am cared for and hugged, given peace that I need

  My purr tells my people I'm grateful indeed

  For the first time in my life I'm surrounded with love.

  My body is weak, the fight won't be long

  My people embrace me I wish I could stay

  But we'll meet at the bridge on some glorious day

  With the ones who have loved me is where I'll belong

  So very sorry for your loss.  I am sure I am not the only one who hopes you
will keep in contact with this group.  You and BooBoo have touched many lives.

  Sue