  From: wendy
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 10:00 PM
  Subject: Re: BooBoo left us

  Lynne,

  I am so sorry to hear about Boo Boo.  I was trying to catch up on the posts
about him and was surprised to read that you lost him yesterday.  I know you
must be heartbroken.

  You said that you can't imagine ever being happy again, but most of us here
have lost a beloved furbaby, and I promise you that with time, it will get
better.  The first two weeks after I lost Cricket, I was a walking skeleton.
The people here helped me cope with losing him and were frankly, just
wonderful.  They walked me through all my second-guessing and guilty feelings.
Finally, I started to feel like me again and the pain dulled.  I cried for two
weeks though and slept wit h his picture at night.  One of the hardest times of
my life.  However you and Bob feel now, you will feel joy again.  Boo Boo would
want that for both of you.  Allow yourself to grieve and be gentle with
yourself.  And let the wonderful memories you have of Boo Boo comfort you.

  :)

  Wendy

  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade
~~~