  From: MacKenzie, Kerry N.
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 4:06 PM
  Subject: RE: BooBoo left us

  Dear Lynne
  I've been out of town and catching up on email---I am so very, very sorry to
hear the heartbreakingly sad news of BooBoo. You and Bob must be devastated. I
hope that knowing your little sweethheart couldn't have wished for a better and
more caring mom and dad than you and Bob, and that he enjoyed your unstinting
love and devotion every minute of every day he spent with you will eventually
bring you comfort.
  You did the most loving and kindest thing for him on Sunday when he let you
know his time had come.
  But it's so painful, I know.
  Thinking of you,
  much love and big hugs