I'm so sorry, Sherry. You and Dr Jen are amazing. I'm glad Mr Kennedy
found you in the end, even if was very sadly just for a short time.
hugs, Kerry

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 5:53 AM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Mr. Kennedy Please add to the CLS :(

I am saddened to say that we lost sweet Mr. Kennedy yesterday.Dr. Jen
said she got him purring for her and held him close as he fell asleep.I
will miss his sweet half black half white face.He was an older boy of 8
years old and lived many years in another sanctuary that did not look
after his needs as they should have.But at least we got to love him for
a too little of a time.Thanks for you prayers.
Sherry

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE.  Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties.  If such advice was written or used to
support the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each
offeree should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.