I'd take a healthy FeLV neutered male in a heart beat.

Lynne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: catatonya
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 8:26 PM
  Subject: Re: update: Athena

  Keep us updated.  You would be doing a very good deed!  Not many people will
take positives.

  tonya

  Beth Gouldin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi everyone -
    We have been able to locate an almost 1 year old  very healthy FeLV+
neutered male siamese. We will be going to see him in a couple weeks... Do you
think that is 'o ld enough'?  This is only a potential - we don't have to make
a decision quickly.  From what I understand, he was exposed as a kitten (last
May ) and tested (in June) positive for FeLV. I think she said he would be a
year in March (I think) but in the mean time, he hasn't had any health problems
at all - even through the rounds of URI in his mates...I don't think that he's
been re-tested since.   Do you think we should request him to be re-tested
before we take him in?
    I'm excited about the prospects of having another siamese - and as long as
he's healthy this could work. I'll keep you all updated - I have to make a trip
to Chicago next week or else I would have already probably checked him out.

    Anyways...
    hope you all have a good evening.

     Beth