I could cross post to [EMAIL PROTECTED] - list owner is in southern California, as I recall, great guy. Think that's ok?

Gloria

On Mar 16, 2008, at 12:13 PM, Susan Hoffman wrote:

Please cross-post selectively (anyone a member of the Homeless Cat Network?):

Talked to Sally and here's the situation:

She has not been cited, nothing in writing, yet. She is very worried about two FeLV+ kittens and two FIV+ cats. IF they are seized they would likely be put down immediately. What she needs most right now is some place to put these cats for 4 to 6 weeks to see if the situation will blow over. (She could use adoption assistance or additional foster space to move out some other cats too but the positives are her biggest concern.)

Four years ago she had a run-in with animal control but it did just go away. Theyb gave her 60 days to get her numbers down and just never came back. So it may go away again. She does not want to antagonize them by having an attorney make inquiries on her behalf and I tend to agree.

She also needs someone computer-savvy in the San Jose area. We are setting her up with a functioning computer and can at least set up a dial up connection for her before she takes the computer home. But she's paying for AT&T DSL at home and needs someone in the San Jose area who can get that working for her.