Kel Kyle is the person who designed and put up our shelter website and keeps it
up to date.  If you want to contact her, here is some information:

Greetings Webbed Otter & Webbed Hosting Clients,

I hope this holiday season finds you and yours safe and well!

This is a short email about an important change for all clients.

In an effort to equally assist all clients, the Webbed Otter/Webbed Hosting
Client Support Helpdesk Phone and Fax number are now toll-free.

Please make sure you update your records, effective immediately with the new
number: 877-691-6996.

The local number of 770-457-3536 is no longer available and there is no
fowarding number on it.

As always, if you have website maintenance needs or a general question, please
open a ticket by sending an email to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply.

Thank you!

Kel Kyle

"Integrity: When you do the right thing even though no one is looking." -- Anon.

             .-"""-.
            /      o\
           |    o   0).-.
            \     /  /)).---._|  `\   , WebbedOtter.com & WebbedHosting.com
             '.  '  /((       `'-./ _/|  Quality & Affordable Web Site Design,
               \  .'  )        .-.;`  /   Hosting, Training and much more!
                '.             |  `\-'   Atlanta, GA with clients world wide
                  '._        -'    /   Client Support contact:  [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
                   ``""--`------`  Phone/Fax: 1-877-691-6996

All email is scanned by AVG Anti-Virus before leaving my servers.