From: "Rosenfeldt, Diane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 9:25:36 AM
Subject: RE: Is Cheesecake On The Horizan?!

Tator, if this works I will join you in choking down a cheesecake!!!! (I never
*got* it -- why would you want CHEESE in a CAKE?? Cakes are for chocolate and
yummy cloyingly sweet icing!)

If this works, so much future heartache will be averted.  I suppose it's too
much to hope that it will come in time for most of the kitties on this list,
but here's hoping anyway!

Diane R.