I also know somebody who had this and was very sick.
My vet said that was her main reason for suggesting I
test, because I have a young child that plays with the
cats and could get cat scratch fever.  I wanted to
post to the group that it seems to be rather common in
the cats my vet is seeing (in NY) since it can be a
health issue for humans.

Amy

http://www.vin.com/proceedings/Proceedings.plx?CID=WSAVA2003&PID=6699&O=Generic

> --
>
> Belinda
> happiness is being owned by cats ...
>
> Be-Mi-Kitties
> http://www.bemikitties.com
>
> HostDesign4U.com [affordable hosting & web design]
> http://www.hostdesign4u.com
>
> ForYouByUs.com [custom printing]
> http://www.foryoubyus.com

> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.