Lynne,
Am so happy for you and you new little one.  When I
was living in Fl, the rescue groups combined to take
in over 50 persians this woman had.  They were all
sick.  It was an awful battle.

God bless you and Snowball.  It WILL make a difference
for you, and it already has for her.

Dede

--- Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I got the email I've been waiting for today.  I have
> been trying to adopt this adorable little rescued
> cat, persian, for a couple weeks now.  I have missed
> BooBoo so much and have been through such emotional
> garbage with the previous owners of him that I just
> need another cat to give a good life to.  This cat
> was rescued from a horrible person who had a pet
> shop in town.  The humane society and SPCA went in
> and seized his animals and the City took his
> business licence away.  This cat, (Snowball) was so
> sick, eyes swollen shut from infection, URI and it
> has taken the foster woman a month to get her well.
> She got final approval from the vet to be let go,
> has got her shots updated and that's that.  She had
> been disgnosed with herpes.  I know, I'm getting
> myself into another potential situation here, but at
> least I know what I have to deal with if an outbreak
> occurs.  The vet was going to have her spayed before
> releasing her but I convinced him that I would do it
> in the near future once she has settled down in her
> new home.  I wish I had never had BooBoo neutered so
> quickly after getting him.  I truly believe it
> triggered his rapid downfall.
>
> Anyway, I now have the foster mom's personal email
> and we are going to start the process of her coming
> to me.  I am just so happy to be able to look after
> another little lost soul.
>
> Lynne

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

Be a better friend, newshound, and