  From: MaryChristine
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:27 PM
  Subject: Re: newgirlexpected

  extreme-faced persians very often have trouble with their eyes and nasal
passages--there are many resources on the internet for those who work with
them. some need their little faces just wiped off every day, some need their
faces WASHED, others will present as if they have an infection all the time
even when they don't (combination of permanent damage to their little nasal
passages from a previous URI/lack of nasal passages to start with)--etc etc
etc. i could go on and on, as my house has been  d ecorated in persian
provincial since 1981.

  i mentioned before that you could contact me off list re: rescuing persians;
that offer remains open re: resources.

  MC