Caroline K.

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:05:22 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Holistic VetDoes anyone have a holistic vet that is willing to
consult via phone or email? Autumn has uveitis in both eyes and we are
currently treating with topical steroids. Her vet is afraid she may lose sight
in her left eye or both as the problem seems to be sympathetic. This just
flared up in the left eye yesterday and I got her into the vet today. I am very
concerned that she may lose her sight. She's such and active and curious little
person. It scares me. I know a lot of people have had great luck with lysine -
I just need to speak to someone about these things so that I feel comfortable
with what I'm doing. First thing, I want to do no harm. She's plumped up to 7.1
lbs and other than her head and eyes hurting she seems happy. We have to do a
sight test twice a day and record the results. I'm still sort of numb over
this, I thought we had vanquished the inflammation in her right eye. Please
help.~Susan A.
Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference.  Learn
more.