Thanks, MC, Right Sassy was one of my first (if not the first) Persians. She was gorgeous, a golden girl. If the "owner" had been more watchful but she's in her 80's, her husband died, she has round- the-clock employees, its not a usual situation... if I had only checked up on her...and so on. I have to learn to follow my "hunches", cause both of those kitties had popped into my mind, but I hadn't called. Sigh.

Gloria