Lynne - I am so delighted to hear that Ms. Snowy is home where she belongs.
BooBoo is so proud of you for taking in another kitty who needed help.  Snowy
will help heal the pain left from BooBoo's leaving.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lynne
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:14 PM
  Subject: ournewbaby

  We met the foster mom of the cat we adopted at the vets this morning and now
have our new little girl home.  She was a rescued cat from this horrible shop
owner in town.  I was expecting to meet a kind of pathetic looking little kitty
but to our surprise, she's a 9 pound gorgeous white persian with amber colored
eyes.  She's absolutely beautiful but for the moment prefers to be upstairs on
her own.  We're not forcing ourselves on her but the foster mom says she is
very affectionate and loves attention.  She inspected every inch of the house
and will come down when she wants to.  We are just so happy to finally have her
here.  She has never had a real home, just a pet store and the foster mom.

  Lynne