She is lovely!

I, too,just lost a cat (although not a FeLV+), but a cat I had for 13 years and
for the last two years, he was going through chemo for intestinal cancer.  But
prior to his passing, I agreed to take a cat that tested positive for FeLV and
needed a home (I have had many FeLV+ cats, lost 3 last year to the disease).  I
was unsure about following through with taking the new cat when Puddin'taine
died even though I knew it was coming.  I went ahead and took the other cat and
am so glad I did.  He has really blossomed and made himself at home--even
helping to fill the void left behind.

I mention this because I know that Snowball will do the same for you and Bob.
Every time I read where someone's pet has died and they say they can't go
through that again and they decide "no more pets" I think how sad.  I know it's
tempting, having lost so many (since I typically rescue FeLV+ cats, that is
unavoidable) and it never gets easier, but sometimes sooner or sometimes later,
another furry soul comes along and needs you (and you need him/her).  Here's
wishing that you and Snowball have many many days together.

Tracy