I don't see what you're referring to, but some pdf's are quite flexible as far as being able to copy text from them, and into something else to edit. We would probably want to do that with the specific new notes and references... or we could just retype.

Anyhow, I'll look forward to seeing the document out there when you post it. This is really great.

Gloria