I'm sorry Gloria.

Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I have two former wonderful foster cats that I've recently learned
have died.

Sassy - One died about a week ago, Sassy - she was a beautiful golden
Persian, about 10 years old, delightful cat. Long story short -
apparently Sassy got sick, and her owner also was ill and became
wheelchair bound, and nobody noticed that Sassy was sick.

Valentino - The other was also an awesome cat - Valentino - a medium
long hair black and white, a young boy, wonderful personality. His
people accommodated his desire to go out- they let him out and of
course he got run over. This happened a while back - 2006 probably -
but the family had moved and I just started wondering, located them
and found out.

It's so sad to lose cats like this, so unnecessarily.

Gloria