I'm sorry Sherry.  I hope the dear boy had an easy passing.
Lynne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:23 PM
  Subject: Zeus Please add to the CLS :(

  Well this was a bit of a shock for us. Zeus has been battling a URI and we
have had to keep his nose clean all the time.He was one big boy with quite the
cattitude.He would stalk me when I handed out individual feedings at Sids.He
loved baby food!! I used to argue with him but then recently began a little bit
of a friendship with him.He has been so sweet the last couple of weeks.He has
been there longer than I have been volunteering,he will be missed by us all.I
guess the infection moved into his brain .Bye sweet Zeus
  Sherry