He sounds like a wonderful, independent cat. Thank you for caring about him and letting him leave this world loved.
On Mar 27, 2008, at 8:19 AM, Rosenfeldt, Diane wrote:

Sorry, Sherry. He sounds like a feisty little guy. Hugs to all and gentle Bridge vibes to Zeus.

Diane R.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:24 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Zeus Please add to the CLS :(

Well this was a bit of a shock for us. Zeus has been battling a URI and we have had to keep his nose clean all the time.He was one big boy with quite the cattitude.He would stalk me when I handed out individual feedings at Sids.He loved baby food!! I used to argue with him but then recently began a little bit of a friendship with him.He has been so sweet the last couple of weeks.He has been there longer than I have been volunteering,he will be missed by us all.I guess the infection moved into his brain.Bye sweet Zeus
Sherry

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your system. In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.