________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:24 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Zeus Please add to the CLS :(

Well this was a bit of a shock for us. Zeus has been battling a URI and
we have had to keep his nose clean all the time.He was one big boy with
quite the cattitude.He would stalk me when I handed out individual
feedings at Sids.He loved baby food!! I used to argue with him but then
recently began a little bit of a friendship with him.He has been so
sweet the last couple of weeks.He has been there longer than I have been
volunteering,he will be missed by us all.I guess the infection moved
into his brain.Bye sweet Zeus
Sherry

it now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i6
2sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.