try www.neuterspay.org under low-cost resources. database is huge so takes
awhile to load; it's not totally up-to-date because i haven't been on top of
it, but at the time, it was THE most accurate in the country. (that said, no
sooner had i entered a program than the info changed..... or the program got
cancelled.... sigh.)

gloria, check and see if yours are listed.....

MC

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....