I just posted a tribute to Junior on my website. There is a picture of him
as a baby. He is a very condensed version of his life. Today is the three
week anniversary of when he joined his brother Tiny in heaven. He touched my
life and I will always remember him.

http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62

Sally

--
Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,